Thank you for your interest in The Masgutova Graduate School of Neurodevelopmental Science. We are excited you have selected to continue your educational journey with us. As a first step, we ask that you carefully complete the Admissions Application. Before you get started review the Admissions Requirements below. We look forward to working with you.
The following are required to be admitted to the graduate school.
1. $50 Non refundable application fee due at the time of applying
2. Current photo
3. Unofficial transcript is required with application.
Official Transcript will be required upon acceptance
4. English Language Proficiency Test scores if applicable
Fees and Tuition are not eligible for financial aid. Students are responsible for paying the full cost of tuition and fees.
Refunds are available for tuition and fees dependent upon the circumstance. These
include class cancellation, dropping a course or for the semester, withdrawal, and
deployments. Specific details can be found in the College Catalog at
Current mailing address: (If different than Permanent Address)
Information you provide is for the purpose of statistically reporting and will not be used in a discriminatory manner.
City, State/Province, Country
Race/Ethnicity information is optional. Information you provide is for the purpose of statistically reporting and will not be used in a discriminatory manner.
Academic Background Information
Include all Higher Education Institutions attended. Begin with your highest earned degree. Official
transcripts will be required for application to be complete.
Standardized test information (if needed)
You may upload unofficial TOEFL (minimum 80) or IELTS (minimum 6) test score. Official score must be received from testing center for final acceptance.
Please list any academic or educational awards and honors you received (e.g. National Merit, National Honor Society). For additional space, please attach your response to the end of the application.
Extracurricular and volunteer information (including summer)
Please list any significant extracurricular or community activities and hobbies in which you have participated. Include specific accomplishments such as
musical accolades, athletic distinctions, etc. (Please note: “PG” means Post Graduate)
List any work experience (including summer jobs) during the past three years
Optional: You may provide your selected college(s) with a link to any online content you feel:
1. Tells the college more about yourself 2. Demonstrates a particular talent you possess 3. Highlights an activity in which you participated
Some ideas include linking to an online video you created, a portfolio (pictures or photographs), a musical composition, or a newspaper article.
If yes, the graduate school will consider your circumstance on an individual basis
Your signature below
1. authorizes all schools you attended to provide all requested records and allow review of your application for the admission process chosen on this application.
2. confirms all information in this application (including any supplemental information) is factually true and honestly presented and that you are the person submitting this application.